1. Create Empathy. Help others around you think about hunger in our communities. Look over our blog and chose a real story about a local community member facing hunger to share on your timeline.
2. Get Involved. Choose a day and invite your friends to join you volunteering at Second Harvest. Learn more about volunteering here.
3. Add us to your list. Check out our Best Foods to Donate List and add some items to your grocery list this week.
4. Advocate for others. Sign up for our Advocacy Alerts so that you can stay informed about important legislation that can help local families access food.
5. Go ahead and Get Lunch. Call up your mom or your best friend or schedule a date with your colleagues to check out Second Harvest’s newest dining-for-a-cause restaurant, Providence Kitchen, where the proceeds of your bill help change lives for local families.