1. Sliced navel oranges drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with toasted sliced almonds.
2. Angel food cake topped with a fruit purée made from fresh or unsweetened frozen berries or mixed fruit.
3. Apple wedges drizzled with caramel sauce.
4. Fruit kebabs served with a dip made from low-fat vanilla yogurt.
5. A fruit parfait made with a layer of fresh pineapple or canned pineapple (in its own juice), a layer of prepared low-fat vanilla or lemon pudding, a layer of thawed frozen blueberries and another layer of pudding.
6. Cherry-Chocolate-Almond Pudding – Prepare a 4-serving size of chocolate fudge pudding and mix in ½ teaspoon of almond extract and 2 cups of fresh or frozen pitted cherries.
7. Rice pudding made with brown rice, liquid eggs, and low-fat milk. Stir in dried cherries or mashed ripe bananas.